1 of 1
Stiplastics has launched a new drop dispenser nozzle for human and animal healthcare. This new device, designed and developed by Stiplastics, includes a CRC cap, a dispenser nozzle and a container that is fully sealed during transportation and use, making it ideal for the dosing of viscous and oily products such as serum excipients, eye lotion, etc.
This solution is secure, ready to be filled and easily automated and undoubtedly offers increased productivity as well as guaranteed recycling within plastics industries.
The special dispenser nozzle, designed to administer the exact dose required, is:
• flexible and makes it possible to administer drops 1 by 1 by exerting pressure on the intermediate reservoir (and not directly on the bottle)
• provides perfect flow control thanks to this intermediate reservoir
• accurate as its shape is perfect for localised medication delivery in the corner of the eye or the ear (also, its tip stops when it reaches a certain point in the human ear, thereby avoiding the risk of going too far)
• thin tipped to fill reservoirs of other devices
• integral to the bottle for a perfect seal with the bottle during transportation and use.
The high-quality PET bottle is:
• highly resistant to juice, flavours and fragrances
• extremely rigid, making the bottle very stable
• currently available in 10 ml format.
The CRC cap is:
• compliant with the ISO 8317 standard
• a push and turn system.
"This new device extends Stiplastics's dosage range and confirms the inventiveness of our teams — research, design standardisation, quality. In the coming months, we expect to widen this range, particularly with bottles complying with European Pharmacopoeia standards and providing higher capacities to meet our clients' needs," said Jérôme Empereur, CEO of Stiplastics.
Stiplastics, +33 4 76 38 08 44, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.stiplastics.com.