1 of 1
+36 1 219 57 25
TEG The Events Group has announced the date of the fourth annual PHARM Connect Congress, claimed to be the largest and most important pharmaceutical and biotechnology business summit for the CEE and CIS region. The Congress will again be held at the five-star Corinthia Grand Hotel Royal, Budapest, Hungary, on 26–27 February 2014, bringing together more than 500 senior decision makers from over 20 countries.
The conference programme offers up-to-date market insights into R&D, production, engineering, supply chain and quality management related topics, pre-scheduled business meetings and specially organised plant visits to major pharmaceutical manufacturing centres in the region.
The conference programme has yet to be finalised, but confirmed conference topics and speakers so far include:
• ‘Responding to Stricter Regulatory Requirements and Practical Approach — The New GDP Guideline’, Yoram Eshel, Senior Director, Global Transportation and Logistics, TEVA
• ‘Pharma Companies from Emerging Market & Asia Pacific (EMAP) — Opportunity or Threat?’, István Király, Managing Director, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
• ‘Preparing for Regulatory Inspections — The Do’s, the Don’ts and the Best Practices’, Amer Alghabban, Director, Global Quality Assurance Auditing, Merck
• ‘Driving Process Excellence and Productivity in Pharma Manufacturing’, Attila Mile, General Manager, Xellia Pharmaceuticals
• ‘Smart Factories: The Future of BioProduction’, Dr. Barbara Paldus, CEO and founder, Finesse Solutions
• ‘Unpreserved Multidose Systems — New Trends in Ophthalmic Drug Delivery, Matthias Birkhoff, Vice President, Marketing CHC Division, Aptar Pharma
• ‘Real-time Operational Intelligence (RtOI) — The Right Information, in the Right Hands at the Right Time’, Terry Siggins, Director Software & Services European Channels, GE Intelligent Platforms.
Over the two days of the congress, leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology product and service providers will showcase their offerings — from APIs and contract manufacturing to processing, biopharma solutions, biopharmaceuticals and biologicals, drug delivery systems, cleanrooms, laboratory equipment, monitoring systems, inspection systems, quality control, measurement systems, data loggers, packaging and labelling, automation, plant engineering and maintenance, logistics, cold chain storage and distribution, warehousing and many others.
Places are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis — as soon as the last seat is booked, registration for the event will be closed.