Informa Life Sciences’ 4th Annual Conference on Regulatory Information Management is Europe’s only event dedicated to industry insight, benchmarking, trends and future plans for Regulatory Information Management.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity to learn how industry teams are maintaining regulatory compliance whilst driving for greater efficiency from their regulatory systems and processes.
Six new interactive formats, including: Case Study World Café, Panel Debate, Future Think Tank, The Experience Exchange...
• Eight practical industry case studies
• 24 small, medium or large companies presenting
• 87% of attendees from industry
• Six new experience sharing areas
• Larry Callahan, Medical Informatics Staff, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), USA (awaiting final confirmation)
• David Berglund, Senior Program Director, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, UK
• Vinish Dureja, R&D IS Delivery Director, AstraZeneca, UK
• Rachel Carle, Sr. Director, Regulatory Affairs Operations, Genzyme, a Sanofi Company, US
• Jake Doran, IT Director, Global Regulatory Affairs , Janssen Research & Development, US
• Susanne Andreae, Head of Regulatory Informatics and Submission Management, EMD Serono Inc., US
• Gordon Topping, Senior Director, Submission Portfolio and Regulatory Knowledge Management (SPARK), UCB, Belgium
• Mark Morris, Associate Director, Head of Regulatory Information Systems, Eisai Limited, UK
• Gillian King, Director, Regulatory Operations, Biogen Idec, UK
• Stefan Brügger, Head of Global Document Management Berlin, Bayer Pharma AG, Germany
For more information, please visit www.informa-ls.com/CQ5226EPM.
When registering, please quote CQ5226EPM.