The risk of regulatory non-compliance and the inability to find accurate and up-to-date regulatory information are key challenges facing teams across industry; operating globally and under limited resources further intensifies these challenges.
Taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, Germany, on 1–2 April, the fourth annual Regulatory Information Management conference — RIM 2014 — is a chance to benchmark against leading international companies and discover how they are managing these challenges. According to event organiser Informa Life Sciences, with over 120 attendees and more industry speakers than any other electronic document management event, RIM is the must attend conference in this field.
Key features of the event include:
• industry benchmarking — gain case study insight into the RIM systems of eight different international companies
• strategic advice on key industry drivers, including master data management, ISO IDMP and cloud solutions
• valuable high level networking with two thirds of the audience being heads, directors or managers of their departments
• meet and gain essential updates from the vendor community with top industry vendors discussing their strategies for the future of RIM.
Eighty-seven percent of attendees come from industry, with 67% being department heads, directors or managers.
RIM 2014 includes specific features for the benefit of small and medium sized pharmaceutical, generics and biotech companies:
• an SME breakfast briefing
• specific SME challenges discussion tables at experience exchange sessions
• SME case studies and discussion tables at the RIM World Café
• speakers and panel members from four different companies representing pharmaceutical, generics and biotech SMEs.